Mortgage Payoff Calculator
How much interest can you save by increasing your mortgage payment? This financial calculator helps you find out. Click the "View Report" button to see a complete amortization payment schedule, and how much you can save on your mortgage!
- Annual interest rate (APR)
- The yearly cost of a mortgage, including interest, mortgage insurance, and the origination fee (point(s)), expressed as a percentage. Maximum APR is 20%.
- Mortgage length (years)
- Total length, or term, of your original mortgage in years. The most common lengths are 30 years and 15 years.
- Original mortgage amount
- The original amount financed with your mortgage. Not to be confused with the remaining balance or principal balance.
- Additional monthly payment
- Your proposed extra payment per month. This payment will be used to reduce your principal balance.
- Scheduled payment
- Monthly principal and interest payment (PI) based on your original mortgage amount, term and interest rate.
- Accelerated payment
- Scheduled payment plus additional monthly payment.
- Total savings
- Total amount you would save in interest if you made the accelerated payment until your mortgage was paid in full.
10 South Riverside Plaza Center Suite 1800 Chicago, IL 60606Phone: Cell: Fax:
Local/Nationwide Homes | Home | Heart of the Matter | 9 Steps to Owning | Mortgage Payoff Calc | Rent vs Buy Calc | Mortgage Calculators | Free Buyer and Seller Reports | Your Dream Home | 9 Steps to Ownership | How to Sell Your Home | Chicago Buyers
Copyright © 2013 All...Real Estate Services
Portions Copyright © 2013 a la mode, inc.
All rate, payment, and area information are estimates and approximations only.